Re: [exim] Problem/Question Exim 4.74 and FreeBSD building …

Góra strony
Autor: Eygene Ryabinkin
Dla: B. Cook
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Temat: Re: [exim] Problem/Question Exim 4.74 and FreeBSD building TRUSTED_CONFIG_LIST
Good evening.

Wed, Feb 02, 2011 at 01:55:48PM -0500, B. Cook wrote:
> On Wed, February 2, 2011 11:54 am, John Burnham wrote:
> >> TRUSTED_CONFIG_LIST=/usr/local/etc/exim/amx/configure
> >> TRUSTED_CONFIG_LIST=/usr/local/etc/exim/configure
> >>

> > Am I being stupid or isn't that supposed to point to a file containing the
> > filenames of config files that can be trusted and not the actual config
> > files ?
>
> I guess I'll email the maintainer and see what they have to say about what
> I'm doing wrong..

TRUSTED_CONFIG_LIST should really contain just a single filename
in which the list of all trusted config files lies, one filename
per line. The following commit to the documentation,
http://exim.org/lurker/message/20101219.001702.4942f135.en.html
should be relevant to your problem.

And, by the way, doing TRUSTED_CONFIG_LIST=<blah> twice will leave
the variable with the last assigned value.

I had experimented with the TRUSTED_CONFIG_LIST and my tests made
at 4.73 were OK if this variable contains the filename of the trusted
config list.  Will it work for you or you have some troubles with
such configuration?
--
Eygene Ryabinkin                                        ,,,^..^,,,
[ Life's unfair - but root password helps!           | codelabs.ru ]