Re: [exim] Mails are going to Spam

Author: Phil Pennock
To: S Pratap Singh
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Mails are going to Spam
On 2011-02-02 at 12:39 +0530, S Pratap Singh wrote:
> I have recently installed and configured exim on my server but I see that
> the mails are marked as spam and after some research it seems to be due to
> the ACL SMTP authentication verification settings .
>
> I am not an exim guru if any one can guide me how to setup correct SMTP
> authentication in exim that would be really great full.
>
> I have attached my exim.conf file with this mail.

Nothing in your configuration is directing inbound mail to be sent to a
spam scanner.

So either:
* there's another device in the flow of email, handling this
or:
* you really meant that mail you send is being marked as spam by others

In either case, if you want help, you'll need to provide more details
about what is marked as spam, why you believe it's Exim doing this, the
full headers from a mail which this happened to, version of Exim, and
the output from typing:

exim -bV
telnet localhost 25
EHLO localhost