Re: [exim] Change Received from

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: John Burnham
Para: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: Re: [exim] Change Received from

> I need help to change the Received: field. I tried with
> helo_data in the /etc/exim/exim.conf but it didnt work.

> [IP.IP.IP.IP]) by recepient with ESMTP id .... etc

> So there are 2 hostnames. The first one is correct, but the
> second one is a virtual hostname (myVhost.net) which I don't
> want to appear in outgoing mails.
>
> Any hint is appreciated,

Have a look at
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch14.html
and search for

received_header_text

That's the configuration option that defines what Exim puts in its received headers. It has a load of expansion variables in it - these are explained in chapter 11

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch11.html

Have a look at that and come back with any questions.