Re: [exim] Bloqued destinatario

Author: Always Learning
To: exim-users
CC: Adriano Anselmo
Subject: Re: [exim] Bloqued destinatario
Op zaterdag 2011-01-22 18:47 -0500, Phil Pennock schreef:-

> My co-workers in The Netherlands were often amused at the
> unfortunate results, when I tried to speak Dutch.

Very irritating when one reads Dutch newspapers, speaks Dutch (misschien
niet echte prima toch ik heb zeker proberen) and the Dutch may say
"Please speak in English. I understand you better."

By the time Dutch children are 12, they also speak reasonable
conversational English and German; by 16 add French and then by circa 20
add Spanish ! Zeker weten impressive.

When you see a Norwegian boy chatting-up a French girl and they are
using English .....

Bloqued destinatario = blocked recipient (in Galician ?)

Perhaps Andriano means

(1) how to stop (block) a specific external sender; or

(2) how to stop a specific recipient receiving emails from a specific
external sender; or

(3) how to stop a internal user sending emails ?

Paul.