Re: [exim] Parlez-vous Exim avec Mailman - ACL clarification…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: David Woodhouse
Para: Always Learning
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Parlez-vous Exim avec Mailman - ACL clarification sought
On Mon, 2011-01-03 at 14:36 +0000, Always Learning wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-01-02 at 18:24 +0000, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
>
> > If you haven't any useful comments to make maybe silence could be the
> > best option.
>
> Usefulness should not be determined by a single individual

I actually assumed Nigel's comment was directed at Jeremy, not you.

Your suggestion seems to make sense; we should be consistent about how
we refer to things. I don't know where this documentation is though; I
think it's not in git and only exists on the web site? Still worth
making your suggestions in 'diff -up' form though; it's easier to apply
them.

--
dwmw2