Re: [exim] autoreply if mail not delivered (filter)

Author: grendelkeeper
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] autoreply if mail not delivered (filter)
>On Thu, 2010-12-23 at 13:31 +0000, grendelkeeper wrote:
>> For incoming mails this is ok, but the question is, how can I implement an autoreply only for internal senders, if a message get fetched by the filter and so not delivered/moved to spam?
>>
>> Is this best done via filter-file or by exim.conf?

>Either.
>As you have an existing and working filter, simply put this at the bottom after the rules which move messages:

>if personal then
> vacation once
>endif

hm, I´m not sure if this is the right way.
personal is a shorthand for:
"$header_from: does not contain $local_part@$domain and"

BUT this is not the case, I want to generate an autoreply message when:

an internal user (local_part) sends a message (to internal or external)which gets "blocked" by the filter file, so that the sender will be informed.