Re: [exim-dev] Release...?

Author: John Jetmore
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: Phil Pennock, exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Release...?
On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 5:34 AM, Nigel Metheringham
<nigel.metheringham@???> wrote:
> On 23 Dec 2010, at 10:27, Phil Pennock wrote:
>
>> Has anyone run the full test suite and ensured there are no regressions?
>
> It does need doing, but I have never got it to work on my platform.

I have changed jobs and no longer have access to the one server I had
the test suite fully configured on. I recently put a plain-jane 32bit
linux on a laptop for a different project, and I could probably get it
running again, but I can't commit to any serious amount of time before
Christmas. I will try to get it running but given my recent lack of
time to give to Exim (see comment about changing jobs) I can't promise
I will get it working in a timely manner.