Re: [exim] Run a shell script from transport?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Lord Caramac the Clueless
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Run a shell script from transport?
Am 04.12.10 21:46, schrieb Phil Pennock:
> On 2010-12-03 at 17:16 +0100, Nils Altenbach wrote:
>> I have very limited experience with configuring Exim. I'm using exim4 on
>> Lenny with a MySQL user database, which is working fine, but I want
>> exim4 to run a shell script every time the transport
>> local_mysql_delivery delivers a mail, with the username of the user
>> receiving the mail (local part of the email address) as argument for
>> that script.
> Look for "shadow_transport" (and "shadow_condition").

I had been thinking about using a shadow_transport, and $run in the
shadow condition, but I'm not quite sure how to do that. I've been
following a tutorial (how to setup Exim / Dovecot for virtual users with
MySQL) so far, and it works fine... but I need Exim to run this script
every time one of those virtual users receives a message. I still need
to learn more about transports and routers...

--
Reih dich ein in die Arbeiter-Einheizfront, weil du auch ein Einheizer bist!