[exim] redirect - how to ignore failed remote delivery?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marcin Gryszkalis
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] redirect - how to ignore failed remote delivery?
Hi

I have "cc" router that allows creating copy of message to specified address
(possibly remote), it's like:

mysql_cc:
    driver = redirect
    data = ${lookup ...
    unseen

example of routing check for mail with cc:

x@???
    <-- x@???
  router = mysql_user, transport = dovecot_virtual_delivery
x@???
    <-- x@???
    <-- x@???
  router = dnslookup, transport = remote_smtp

It works well but I found that if remote delivery fails (eg. over quota) then
whole delivery fails and message is not delivered locally too.

Question is - how can I ignore remote delivery failures for these cc
deliveries?

best regards
--
Marcin Gryszkalis, PGP 0x9F183FA3