[exim] Farewell

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Martin A. Brooks
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Farewell

I've been reviewing my most recent posts to this list and realise that few
of them have been in any way helpful to myself or others. Indeed most of
them seem to be expressing frustration at Mr W B Hacker's various crazy
interpretations of RFCs, excessively verbose commentry and inevitable
"Your server is blacklisted" reject when I attempt to send him email. Also
expressing fear of Mr Perkel's next greatest filtering idea :)

It's time for me to unsubscribe.

I would sincerely like to thank those who have patiently answered my
questions over the years. Please consider yourself owed a beer.

Martin.