Re: [exim] Client Certificate Authentication

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: Matthias-Christian Ott
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Client Certificate Authentication
On 2010-11-22 at 23:14 +0100, Matthias-Christian Ott wrote:
> for fail-over I want to add a spooling relay to an existing Exim
> server. I would prefer to useauthentication via client certificates. Is
> this possible with Exim?

Yes. Use the tls_certificate and tls_privatekey options on the SMTP
Transport used. There are other relevant options too. See:
30.4 Private options for smtp
39.9 Configuring an Exim client to use TLS
of The Exim Specification, "spec.txt" or online at:
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/index.html

-Phil