Re: [exim] static code analyze for exim-4.72

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Ted Cooper
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] static code analyze for exim-4.72
On 19/11/10 23:45, Marcin Mirosław wrote:
> Hi!
> I've run static code analyzer from clang suite. Results are available
> here: http://mejor.pl/exim-472/ . If it could be usefull for exim
> developing that's great. I haven't enough C skills to apprize is this
> analyze worth something or not, this is way i'm posting here.
> Regards.

The instances I looked at were all failures of the analysis tool to
understand the code or where the supposed error was impossible. I
stopped looking after an example or two of each of the types of failure.

There were a few things picked up that were obviously added to make
understanding the code easier which certainly don't need to be fixed.
The rest seem to be unimportant or just plain nit picking.

Was there a specific bug this was looking to find?