Re: [exim] Rejecting messages with no "To:" or "Cc:" field i…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Mark Goodge
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Rejecting messages with no "To:" or "Cc:" field in the headers
On 18/11/2010 09:32, David Saez Padros wrote:
> Hi
>
>> I have a specific application where we need to reject mail that has no
>> "To" or "Cc" header
>
>     deny    condition      = ${if !def:h_To: {1}}
>             message        = Missing To: header

Thanks. Second newbie question: where do I add those lines? We're using
the split config with all the configuration in multiple files under
conf.d. My guess is that it goes in one of the ACL files, but which one?

Cheers

Mark
--
http://mark.goodge.co.uk