Re: [exim] Setup Authentication to pass regardless of whethe…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Frank Elsner
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Setup Authentication to pass regardless of whether the auth info is correct or not
On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 04:05:58 +1030 Andrew D wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> On 13/11/2010 3:47 AM, Dave Evans wrote:
> > On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 03:00:31AM +1030, Andrew D wrote:
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> I need to set up a mail server that is able to allow users to relay
> >> regardless of whether the authentication information valid or not.
> >
> > Do you mean you want authentication to succeed regardless of whether or not
> > the info is valid? "server_condition = 1" would be a start. It's a rather
> > unusual requirement though and I do wonder why you might have such a need.
> >

> Its a Largish backpackers hostel, that have issues with infected
> machines sending out SPAM, which the port redirection solves, with
> scanning and rate limiting. However they have an issue where people have
> auth setup for their 'normal' mail server, but due to the port
> redirection to the hostel internal server, they fail Auth. So doing
> this the hostels clients can send email without changing any setting on
> their machines, and the hostel has virus and SPAM scanning on email on
> the way out.

"control = allow_auth_unadvertised" comes to my mind, which I use in the
"acl_smtp_connect" ACL.

See documentation section "40.20 Use of the control modifier" for details.

--Frank Elsner