[exim] help - User 0 set for remote_smtp transport is on the…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dushan Karawita
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users@exim.org
Αντικείμενο: [exim] help - User 0 set for remote_smtp transport is on the fixed_never_users list
Hi,

I'm relatively new to Exim and just installed exim on Solairs 9 server. I wanted make my SMTP server as outgoing only. When I'm testing the SMTP locally I can see the following message in the Exim main log and the mail seems to be getting queued forever (subsequent tries also failing).

2010-11-11 09:25:44 1PGPaO-00036y-I3 User 0 set for remote_smtp transport is on the fixed_never_users list
2010-11-11 09:25:44 1PGPaO-00036y-I3 == dushan.karawita@??? R=dnslookup T=remote_smtp defer (-29): User 0 set for remote_smtp transport is on the fixed_

I added the alias for root in /etc/alias file, as suggested by previous mailing thread which I could find for the same error. But my problem still exisit.

Appreciate your help here.

Dushan