Re: [exim] Unusual routing question [OT]

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Dominic Benson
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Unusual routing question [OT]

On 8 Nov 2010, at 19:38, Marc Perkel wrote:

> BTW - the idea is that my customers install it on their server. email
> from *.junkemailfilter.com is routed to their MTA. But connections that
> don't match are routed perhaps back to one of my servers for blacklist
> harvesting. The idea being that anything that comes directly to them
> without going to us first is spam.
>
> Thoughts?

As an alternative approach, how about ACL restricting to trusted (or authenticated?) connections, and log parsing for a suitable deny message to return blacklist data to your systems - or save messages and reject in the data acl if you need the body too.