Re: [exim] Unusual routing question [OT]

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Heiko Schlittermann
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Unusual routing question [OT]
Todd Lyons <tlyons@???> (Mo 08 Nov 2010 23:42:02 CET):
> iptables should be able to do this. We use iptables to redirect port
> 80 to some other port. It should be trivial to make the redirection
> to your exim port apply to some specific source addresses, then add a
> second default redirection to a different port for the rest.

iptables can't reverse resolve ip addresses at runtime, as far as I
know.

So if you'd like to setup some redirection based on *.badhosts.com,
it is not easy using plain iptables for this.

--
Heiko :: dresden : linux : SCHLITTERMAN.de
GPG Key 48D0359B : 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2 7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B