Re: [exim-dev] patch: src/auths/spa.c fix for cancelled AUTH…

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Kurt Jaeger, exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] patch: src/auths/spa.c fix for cancelled AUTH NTLM
On 2010-11-02 at 10:47 -0400, Phil Pennock wrote:
> Exim head already contains a probable fix for this, but I don't have
> Outlook clients to test against and I don't recall if the reporter
> verified it. Hrm, no Bugzilla entry, but it's:
> PP/06 Adjust NTLM authentication to handle SASL Initial Response.
> in the ChangeLog for version 4.73 (forthcoming.
>
> The commit is:
> http://git.exim.org/exim.git/commit/55c75993b43ac91069a5fbe9cc7a8d48cda84ee0
> and the diff should apply cleanly to any relatively recent SPA.

Too many typos and "I meant to type" missing blobs there, sorry.

So, that diff should apply cleanly to any relatively recent Exim.
Because the code still hasn't been verified, if you can confirm it fixes
your problems, that would be great. :) If it doesn't fix your
problems, then (a) that sucks and (b) I can take a deeper look at fixing
it.

-Phil