Re: [exim] Extract email address from From header

Autor: Ian Eiloart
A: James Price, Elliot Murdock
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Extract email address from From header

--On 28 October 2010 20:29:11 -0500 James Price <james@???>
wrote:

> On Oct 28, 2010, at 7:29 PM, Elliot Murdock <murdocke@???> wrote:
>
>> Hello All!
>>
>> I need to extract the email address From the from header and then use
>> that variable in a condition. I assume there is a way to set the
>> acl_c0 variable the result of a regular expression that can pull the
>> email address out from the From header.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Elliot
>>

> Try $sender_address should work in most cases.

Explicitly, those cases where the envelope sender is the same as the From:
header. It may be that the OP is trying to detect mis-matches.

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex