Re: [exim] EXIM SA?

Author: ROGERS Richard
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: Re: [exim] EXIM SA?

It's a while since this decision was made, so please forgive me if my memory is a little hazy or incomplete...

Our objective was to continue the behaviour that our previous Sendmail/MailScanner set-up provided, in terms of user experience. This meant that when a message was scored above the set SpamAsassin threshold:
- the original message would be sent to the recipient as an attachment
- the subject line would have a string such as "{Spam?}[Spam score 9.7]" prepended to the original subject text
- the spam scores would be itemised within the headers and in the body of the new "containing" message

I'm not completely sure about the last two, but I don't think the first can be readily achieved other than with exim-sa (which makes it very easy).

Regards

Richard

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your computer.