Re: [exim] EXIM SA?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: ROGERS Richard
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assunto: Re: [exim] EXIM SA?
On 2010-10-25 at 14:53 +0100, ROGERS Richard wrote:
> Yes, we are users of exim-sa, as it provides some options that are not
> otherwise available (or at least, not straightforwardly).

Could you please elaborate?

Without knowing what someone has an active use-case for, I'm not going
to dig out the exim-sa patches just to opportunistically implement every
nook and cranny in Exim itself.

If you can point to what features are needed, and answer questions such
as "Have you tried approach X instead?" when I come up with them, we can
have a go at improving Exim to be more useful to you.

-Phil