Re: [exim] EXIM SA?

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] EXIM SA?
On 26 October 2010 09:10, Steinar Bang <sb@???> wrote:

>> im just wondering if there is no one out there who is still using
>> EXIM-SA (SA at smtp time). Are there still interested users of EXIM-SA
>> for current exim versions?
>
> I'm using sa-exim 4.2.1 with exim 4.69 on debian stable (lenny).  I did
> it because I thought it was _the_ way to use SA with exim.
>
> However if exim now supports SA integration directly, and will do so in
> the version delivered with debian squeeze, I will probably go for that
> once squeeze becomes debian stable.

The SA functionality formerly delivered by the Exiscan patch was
adopted into the main product with Exim 4.50, in 2005. Any Exim
version newer than this (and nobody should be using anything that's 5
years old) supports SA out of the box.

Chapter 41 of the docs is the place to look (and check out Mike C's
excellent new website design at the same time).

http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch41.html

Peter