Re: [exim] EXIM SA?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: ROGERS Richard
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Aihe: Re: [exim] EXIM SA?

(Re-sending die to earlier problem - hope this is better...)

Yes, we are users of exim-sa, as it provides some options that are not otherwise available (or at least, not straightforwardly).

Regards

Richard

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your computer.