Re: [exim] Handling malformed header fields

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Todd Lyons
To: Ian Eiloart
CC: exim-users, Murray S. Kucherawy
題目: Re: [exim] Handling malformed header fields
On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 3:47 AM, Ian Eiloart <iane@???> wrote:

> In the first case, the line "This is not a header field", and all
> subsequent headers are actually forced into the message body by inserting
> the additional headers, and an empty line, before that line. Also, some fix
> ups may be required if late headers include Date: Message-Id:, etc. I get
> this result:
>
>    Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:34:16 +0100
>    From: foo@bar
>    To: baz@blivit
>
>    This is not a header field
>    Subject: ha ha I fooled you
>    Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 11:08:22 -0700
>
>    This is where the body is

+1

> In the second case, that doesn't happen, I get this result:

>    From: foo@bar
>    To: baz@blivit
>    Subject: did you notice that extra space?
>    Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 11:08:22 -0700
>
>    This is where the body is

+1

> In both cases, I pasted the example text into the DATA phase of a telnet
> session, with no additional headers.

+1

Murray, my results were the same as Ian's. I think in the end, exim
does handle the second case a bit differently than the others you have
queried, in that exim doesn't fix it up (whereas those others remove
the space).

--
Regards...      Todd
I seek the truth...it is only persistence in self-delusion and