Re: [exim] Handling malformed header fields

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Ian Eiloart
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Murray S. Kucherawy, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Handling malformed header fields

--On 24 October 2010 22:21:26 -0700 "Murray S. Kucherawy"
<msk@???> wrote:

> [...]

Actually, my Exim installation treats the errors differently. We add
headers to all messages, at the end of the header list.

In the first case, the line "This is not a header field", and all
subsequent headers are actually forced into the message body by inserting
the additional headers, and an empty line, before that line. Also, some fix
ups may be required if late headers include Date: Message-Id:, etc. I get
this result: