Re: [exim] Comparing spam_score_int to User-Specified Value …

Top Pagina
Auteur: Mike Cardwell
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Comparing spam_score_int to User-Specified Value via MySQL
On 07/10/2010 16:00, Brian Spraker wrote:

> Here is what I have:
>
> warn
>         Debian-exim:true
>         message = Subject: SPAM SCORE: $spam_score $h_subject
>      condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{${lookup mysql{SELECT spam_flag FROM
> horde_users WHERE user_uid = ${quote_mysql:$local_part@$domain}}{$value}{43}}}}

> I've attempted multiple tests and it appears that nothing is being pulled from
> the database. The "user_uid" field in the database contains the user's full
> e-mail address and the "spam_flag" field contains a VARCHAR type with the value.

If you're trying to use $local_part and $domain in the data acl, that's
your problem. Those variables don't exist in the data acl because a
message might have multiple recipients... In the data acl, $recipients
contains a comma separate listed of the recipients.

If this is what is happening, there are several less than perfect
workarounds that you can use, but before I go into that, can you confirm
that is what you're doing.

--
Mike Cardwell - Perl/Java/Web developer, Linux admin, Email admin
Read my tech Blog -              https://secure.grepular.com/