Re: [exim] A "forgot the attachment" filter for Exim

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Morgan Gangwere
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] A "forgot the attachment" filter for Exim
On 9/6/2010 1:14 AM, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:
> I have just written a filter that I use with Exim to reject outgoing mail if it appears that I had intended to include an attachment, but forgot to do so.

[snip]
And what happens when you have something like
- -- snip --
All Staff:
I've attached in the past a list of all the things that need to happen
in the office during the week. In my effort to keep things much simpler,
I have instead placed them on google docs.
- -- snip --

or what about
- -- snip --
I've become attached to Sylpheed's very awesome PGP signing, however I
feel its not quite there for signing.
- -- Snip --

Your filter will reject these, and present a rather odd message back to
the user.

- --

Morgan Gangwere

Attach UNIX to a VAX and what do you get? Bad forbauding.