Re: [exim] Router for specific outgoing messages?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jaap Winius
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Router for specific outgoing messages?
Quoting James Price <james@???>:

> It is possible I know at the domain level, and I'm sure its possible
> with specific recipients, but what is your ultimate goal? ...
> ... If you can give me a clear answer there, I might be able to give
> you a more specific router example.

Nothing spectacular. A friend wants to bill a client via email.
Normally such messages contain a PDF attachment, but this one client
will only accept it if the PDF is first converted to JPEG format.

Once I have the router, I plan to re-use a previous transport that
pipes the message to a Perl script, which will detach, convert and
re-attach the attachment, after which the message will be sent back to
Exim via BSMTP so that it can finally be sent on its way.

Cheers,

Jaap