Re: [exim] How to configure sieve filtering?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Phil Pennock
A: Kaz Kylheku
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] How to configure sieve filtering?
On 2010-08-19 at 14:49 -0700, Kaz Kylheku wrote:
> The directory = line handles the translation of folder names
> according to the pattern INBOX.Foo -> $home/Maildir/.Foo
> Absolute names stay absolute, and all else is relative
> to home. Comments, criticisms?

(1) I take it that the 'user' is being set somewhere, probably on the
    userforward Router?
(2) Do you want to filter out things like ../ appearing in the path?
(3) I'll somewhat echo Peter's comments, but for once in a somewhat more
    mellow tone than Peter.  ;)

> I'm using pysieved to manage the sieve scripts via
> the managesive protocol, with the Roundcube managesieve
> UI as a front end.

pysieved is a good choice. See http://sieve.info/clients for more
options for clients.

-Phil