[exim] allow RCPT unconditionally when target domain is loca…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Morgan Gangwere
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [exim] allow RCPT unconditionally when target domain is local?

I'm trying to set up Exim4 still, and this time I've figured out half my
problem: the split configuration wasn't set up right. Duh.

Now onto my /new/ problem: Getting mail. I can send mail no problem, and
routing tests out fine.

My machine has 2 domains tied to it: indrora.homelinux.org and
kabuki-duke.ath.cx. Both are marked to have the MX domain as
indrora.homelinux.org.

If I send mail from my gmail address to my indrora.homelinux.org email
address I get:

2010-08-16 18:11:11 H=mail-yw0-f51.google.com [209.85.213.51]