Re: [exim] Configuration for mlmmj

Author: Morgan Gangwere
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Configuration for mlmmj
On 08/14/2010 03:25 AM, Roger Burton West wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 02:46:27AM -0600, Morgan Gangwere wrote:
>
>> Why doesn't exim4 pick up the route from mlmmj first?
>
> The lexical order of router files is important. Does
> 50_exim4-config-mlmmj sort lexically before the other routers that might
> handle the target address?

I renamed it to 050_exim4-config_aaaa just to make sure.

how /should/ I set up exim to handle my setup?

I use a DynDNS domain (kabuki-duke.ath.cx) that I want to run a mailing
list on. I have exim configured theoretically to accept mail for both
domains I have.

When debconf asked me how I wanted to configure it, I said "internet" --
this box may as well have a public IP (it's DMZ'd behind the router).

I've added the line
debug_print = "mlmmj -> checking $local_part@$domain"
to the file in the routing dir, and I'm getting nothing when I try
debugging the route:

# exim4 -bt liste@???
R: dnslookup_relay_to_domains for list@???
LOG: MAIN
lowest numbered MX record points to local host: kabuki-duke.ath.cx
(while routing <kabuki-duke@???>)
kabuki-duke@??? cannot be resolved at this time:
lowest numbered MX record points to local host

It does not matter if I set my domain to nothing even, nothing changes.

My hosts file looks like:

192.168.0.50 indrora.homelinux.org
192.168.0.50 kabuki-duke.ath.cx
192.168.0.01 gateway.localdomain
192.168.0.50 dnsgate.localdomain

- --
Morgan Gangwere <0 dotpunct fractalus atpunct gmail dotpunct com>
http://sonof.bandit.name/

あなたのお母さんは、ハムスターとあなたの父エルダーベリーのワカサギでした
- - A frenchman.