Re: [exim] SMTP connection lost

Top Pagina
Auteur: Michael J. Tubby B.Sc. G8TIC
Aan: r00f, exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] SMTP connection lost
Just a thought... I had a problem like this several years ago when I
have TCP Explicit Congestion Notification:

     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explicit_Congestion_Notification

turned on on a Linux host running Exim and the remote end was a Sun
Solaris box that didn't understand ECN properly... there also used to
be problems with some routers (with old firmware) not handling ECN
properly...

Mike