[exim] relay_domains vs relay_to_domains, and strange behavi…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Edward Harvey
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [exim] relay_domains vs relay_to_domains, and strange behavior...
Running exim 4.63-5 on centos 5.4 x86_64 fully updated.

I have defined in the config file

                local_domains =

                relay_to_domains =

                relay_from_hosts =

I have no mention of relay_domains anywhere in the config file, except
"domains =" as mentioned below. This is the default config file on centos &
rhel.

Connecting to the server to send mail, I expect Outlook to have an obvious
failure, something like "relay prohibited" or anything like that. But
instead, Outlook sends the message to the server with no problem, and saves
it in the "Sent" folder, and a little while later, I get the bounce message,