Re: [exim] hole in acl_smtp_mail

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Dave Evans
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] hole in acl_smtp_mail
On Mon, Aug 02, 2010 at 11:24:46PM +0200, Axel Rau wrote:
> I have read this several times before and do still not understand what
> role the variable $sender_address_domain plays in such a blackbox test
> like sender_domains.
>
> Am 02.08.2010 um 23:01 schrieb Dean Brooks:
>
> > The documentation for the sender_domains ACL condition states:
> >
> >    This condition tests the domain of the sender of the message
> > against the
> >    given domain list.
> This sentence is clear to me: The domain part of the sender's email
> address is tested against the argument, a domain list.

Then you misunderstand, and that's why you think this behaviour is a bug, when
it isn't.

> > You'll need to create a separate domain list that uses
> > $sender_address_domain
> > instead of $domain.

Good advice.

My impression - and it is just that, simply my impression - is that you don't
seem to be taking on the free advice and help you're being given, and until
that changes, I think this conversation has gone about as far as it can go.

Good luck,

--
Dave Evans
http://djce.org.uk/