Re: [exim] hole in acl_smtp_mail

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Axel Rau
Para: Exim Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [exim] hole in acl_smtp_mail
I have read this several times before and do still not understand what
role the variable $sender_address_domain plays in such a blackbox test
like sender_domains.

Am 02.08.2010 um 23:01 schrieb Dean Brooks:

> The documentation for the sender_domains ACL condition states:
>
>    This condition tests the domain of the sender of the message
> against the
>    given domain list.

This sentence is clear to me: The domain part of the sender's email
address is tested against the argument, a domain list.

> You'll need to create a separate domain list that uses
> $sender_address_domain
> instead of $domain.

I don't think so, because it handles all my mail successfully, with
few exceptions, like the given example with localhost.

Axel
---
axel.rau@??? PGP-Key:29E99DD6 +49 151 2300 9283 computing @
chaos claudius