[exim] proble m in sending mail from our sites to ceratin si…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Sujit Acharyya-Choudhury
To: exim-users
Oggetto: [exim] proble m in sending mail from our sites to ceratin sites
We are experiencing trouble in sending e-mails to certain sites from our Exim Gateway, which is 4.60. We don't know whether it is exim or our firewall which is causing the problem. Ordinary e-mail goes through, but e-mail with attachments fail:

Below is an example:

Site Shakespearesglobe.com
Our site: westminster.ac.uk (gateways, isls-mx10, isls-mx20, isls-mx30)

Shakespearesglobe.com says:
"MTU size is currently set at 1404. Our communication line is a 10MB Managed Internet Line. We don't experience any problems communicating with any other organisations with our current MTU size. How have you resolved this problem with other organisations?"

We at isls-mx30, compiled exim with 4000 MTU, but that failed to solve the problem.

Any body has seen the problem like this before?

Thanks in advance.

Sujit

Sujit Choudhury
ISLS
This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must not copy or show them to anyone, nor should you take any action based on them, other than to notify the error by replying to the sender.

--
The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: