Re: [exim] forwarding router

Top Pagina
Auteur: Dan_Mitton
Aan: Dan_Mitton
CC: exim-users, John Jetmore, Dan_Mitton
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] forwarding router
This ends up just being my silliness. The running configuration file is
not in the default location, so the command line (in which I did not
specify a configuration file) picked up the configuration file from the
default location (/usr/local/exim), which off course did not have any of
my changes in.

Sent by:        exim-users-bounces@???