Re: [exim] self-describing ACLs?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jeremy Harris
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] self-describing ACLs?
On 07/19/2010 02:15 PM, Eric A. Hall wrote:

> Jeremy Harris said:
>> On 07/18/2010 11:02 PM, Eric A. Hall wrote:
>>> I would prefer to have one block that spits up an "accept" or
>>> "deny" and then have exim use the result as the ACL, if possible.
>>
>> deny    condition = ${if eq {$acl_m_foo} {deny}}

> That's what I'm trying to get away from since the statement hat to be
> repeated for 'accept' and again for 'drop' and again for ...
>
> I'm looking for something like:
>
>    $acl condition = ${regexp that returns allow/deny/whatever from a file}

> so that I only need one statement block

Sorry, I assumed that bit would be obvious. Do your
whatever-lookup-from-file-or-wherever, returning one of the
words "accept", "deny", "defer", etc. Put that word into
a variable.

Then have one snippet for each word, taking the appropriate action
(using my example as a template).

The docs at exim.org are worth reading, to find out what you can do
and how to phrase it.

Cheers,