Re: [exim] Set local_interfaces to contents of a file?

Top Pagina
Auteur: jwexler
Aan: 'Jim Cheetham', exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Set local_interfaces to contents of a file?
Jim,

That was the solution! Thank you so much!!

I was trying so many things. My hopes jumped a little when I found
${readfile{<file name>}{<eol string>}} in the manual but that had not worked
either.

This is indeed very handy for us. It is indeed the latter purpose that you
mentioned - same configuration file for multiple servers. I agree that I
should look into a config management tool. I am not familiar with what is
out there or the use of them and thus have been doing consistency I guess
the hard way.

Thank you again. I really appreciate it.

JW