[exim] Set local_interfaces to contents of a file?

Inizio della pagina
Autore: jwexler
To: exim-users
Oggetto: [exim] Set local_interfaces to contents of a file?
Hi Fellow Admins,

I have been trying to set local_interfaces equal to the contents of a file
on the file system. OS is Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid. Exim is 4.71.

The file is /etc/fulcrumIpSettings

Its contents are:

127.0.0.1:192.168.121.123

I have tried each of the following with none working successfully:

Test A: MAIN_LOCAL_INTERFACES = ${if exists{/etc/fulcrumIpSettings}\

                                          {etc/fulcrumIpSettings}\

                                          {127.0.0.1}}

Test B: MAIN_LOCAL_INTERFACES = /etc/fulcrumIpSettings

Test C: MAIN_LOCAL_INTERFACES = ${/etc/fulcrumIpSettings}

Test D: MAIN_LOCAL_INTERFACES = ${</etc/fulcrumIpSettings}

And then:

local_interfaces = MAIN_LOCAL_INTERFACES

I am trying to have the result of reading the file to be equivalent to
setting:

local_interfaces = 127.0.0.1:192.168.121.123

The error that I get is [9905] Malformed IP address
"${</etc/fulcrumIpSettings}" in local_interfaces

(Of course the part in quotes in the error above contains the first line of
the right side of the equals sign for each of the tests -in this case Test
D.)

I have been searching google and trying to find something in the manual but
have not found a solution. Any thoughts or suggestions would be very
valuable and appreciated.

Thanks