Re: [exim-mirrors] Romanian exim mirror !

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: dani
A: Nigel Metheringham
Cc: exim-mirrors
Asunto: Re: [exim-mirrors] Romanian exim mirror !
hello,

i have set the mirror as:

http://exim.tmp.ro with cnamed http://www.exim.tmp.ro

http://exim.tmp.ro/ftp is aliased to the ftp web part

also ftp://exim.tmp.ro or ftp://ftp.exim.tmp.ro should work.

please tell me how often should i rsync both www and ftp parts.

thanks!

p.s. dns records should be ok very soon if you cannot resolve yet.

p.p.s. is this correct?

linuxdrive ftp # du -sh ftp.exim.org/
285M    ftp.exim.org/

linuxdrive www # du -sh www.exim.org/