Re: [exim] alias lookup not working as expected

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Phillip Carroll
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] alias lookup not working as expected
There are actually three alias routers:
virtual_aliases_nostar
virtual_aliases
system_aliases
Those routers, plus the drop_solo_alias are all from the DA configuration.

The router with "unseen" is the "nostar" router. I confess I don't
understand exim redirected routing well enough to know precisely why
that line is there.

However, from Googling virtual_aliases_nostar, I found an explanation of
the router some time back on the DA forum. The answer given was
somewhat involved. If I understood correctly, the purpose is to handle
the situation where you wish to store a message both in the pop file and
the alias file, and the "unseen" is meant to avoid duplicate delivery.

I have a hunch my problem is that I don't have my acl confguration
correct for the redirected routing.