Re: [exim] ACL Troubles.....

Top Pagina
Auteur: Graeme Fowler
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] ACL Troubles.....
On Fri, 2010-07-09 at 10:20 -0400, Jeremy Davila wrote:
> hostlist relay_from_hosts = (I allowed my subnet in this area,
> X.X.X.X/24)

You need to refer to that hostlist in a few places. The simplest way is
to have:

accept hosts = +relay_from_hosts

at the top of the RCPT ACL, if you completely trust the hosts. If not,
then you need to except them from certain tests like this:

deny message = You can't do that
     condition = [some condition]
     !hosts = +relay_from_hosts

HOWEVER: I would be very careful - if you have hosts in your LAN which
are so poorly configured as to be tripping up your HELO checks, they
need to be stopped from sending until they behave correctly. Exempting
them from tests is only useful inasmuch as it masks a potential internal
problem.

Graeme