[exim] ACL Troubles.....

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jeremy Davila
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [exim] ACL Troubles.....
I implemented the following ACL's in my exim config file . But when our
mail servers on the LAN relay to this exim server on the DMZ , these are
put into play, when I want the rules to work from the outside world . Not
from my own trusted servers. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

hostlist relay_from_hosts = (I allowed my subnet in this area,
X.X.X.X/24)

acl_check_rcpt:

# Accept if the source is local SMTP (i.e. not over TCP/IP). We do this
by
# testing for an empty sending host field.

  accept  hosts = :
          control = dkim_disable_verify

 deny   message         = You cannot be localhost.localdomain in the
internet
        logwrite        = :reject:  HELO is faked as localhost.localdomain
        condition       = ${if
match{$sender_helo_name}{\Nlocalhost\.localdomain\N}}

  # we're doing HELO checks here, because we can't add headers in
acl_smtp_helo
  deny  message         = X-Invalid-HELO: HELO is IP only (See RFC2821
4.1.3)
        logwrite        = :reject:  HELO ($sender_helo_name) is IP only
(See RFC2821 4.1.3)
        condition       = ${if isip{$sender_helo_name}}

  deny  message         = X-Invalid-HELO: HELO is no FQDN (contains no
dot) (See RFC2821 4.1.1.1)
        logwrite        = :reject:  HELO ($sender_helo_name) is no FQDN
(contains no dot) (See RFC2821 4.1.1.1)
        # Required because "[IPv6:<address>]" will have no .s
        condition       = ${if match{$sender_helo_name}{\N^\[\N}{no}{yes}}

        condition       = ${if match{$sender_helo_name}{\N\.\N}{no}{yes}}

  deny  message         = X-Invalid-HELO: HELO is no FQDN (ends in dot)
(See RFC2821 4.1.1.1)
        logwrite        = :reject:  HELO ($sender_helo_name) is no FQDN
(ends in dot) (See RFC2821 4.1.1.1)
        condition       = ${if match{$sender_helo_name}{\N\.$\N}}

  deny  message         = X-Invalid-HELO: HELO is no FQDN (contains double
dot) (See RFC2821 4.1.1.1)
        logwrite        = :reject:  HELO ($sender_helo_name) is no FQDN
(contains double dot) (See RFC2821 4.1.1.1)
        condition       = ${if match{$sender_helo_name}{\N\.\.\N}}

  deny  message         = X-Invalid-HELO: Host impersonating
[$primary_hostname]
        logwrite        = :reject:  HELO ($sender_helo_name) impersonating
[$primary_hostname]
        condition       = ${if
match{$sender_helo_name}{$primary_hostname}{yes}{no}}
        # TODO: nicht auf loopback generieren

  deny  message         = X-Invalid-HELO: $interface_address is _my_
address
        logwrite        = :reject:  HELO ($sender_helo_name) uses _my_
address ($interface_address)
        # [own IP] or even without brackets as HELO
        condition       = ${if or{{\
 eq{[$interface_address]}{$sender_helo_name}\
                          }{\
                                eq{$interface_address}{$sender_helo_name}\
                          }}}

  deny  message         = X-Invalid-HELO: no HELO
        logwrite        = :reject:  no HELO ($sender_helo_name)
        condition       = ${if !def:sender_helo_name}