Re: [exim] Compiling SPF

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Marc Perkel
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Compiling SPF

On 7/8/2010 9:32 AM, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-07-07 at 16:30 -0700, Marc Perkel wrote:
>
>> All I did was follow the instructions.
>>
> Those would be the same instructions that advise you to use SPF in the
> first place... worth taking with a big pinch of salt :)

I'm doing some experiments combining SPF and my host name white lists to
find other hosts that send email for domains that I have whitelisted.
It's helping me identify other domains to white list.

I have another experiment I'm working on. I'm tracking where I get good
email from by combining the domain of the sender with the domain of the
host to do what is like "automatic spf". The idea is to create enough
"familiar sources" and "unfamiliar sources" and use that to help pass
ham and reject spam.