Re: [exim-dev] XSL include path OS-independence

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Nigel Metheringham
To: Phil Pennock
CC: exim-dev
Oggetto: Re: [exim-dev] XSL include path OS-independence
On 6 Jul 2010, at 05:37, Phil Pennock wrote:
> I updated the includes in the .xsl files and I've built both .pdf and
> .txt from that, so I think this is correct. I also updated the paths in
> OS-Fixups, so that if you don't have a working system catalog, things
> should still work. I also updated the HowItWorks.txt to explain this.

Good stuff - I'll merge that into the doc rehash branch I have running
here.

However the PDF/PS production route (if using sdop) didn't actually
need these tweaks. And Mike Cardwell's HTML generation also doesn't.

So that just leaves text and texinfo - and I'm wondering if that too can
be handled by a simpler method note requiring the installation of a ton
of docbook processing stuff.

At present its starting to look as though the doc generation is getting
simpler (and faster) and less likely to break horribly when the moon is not
in the right phase.

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]