Re: [exim] Compiling SPF

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Marc Perkel
To: Graeme Fowler
CC: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Compiling SPF

On 7/5/2010 8:52 AM, Graeme Fowler wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-07-05 at 08:25 -0700, Marc Perkel wrote:
>
>> Trying to compile SPF support and there seems to be two sets of
>> instructions. The wiki says:
>>
> <snip>
>
>> But the EDITME file contains:
>>
> <snip>
>
> What is in *your* Local/Makefile? Hint: it should match the file
> location on your filesystem.
>
> Graeme

./exim: error while loading shared libraries: libspf2.so.2: cannot open

I've tried several configurations and nothing works. Here's some of the
attempts:

#EXPERIMENTAL_SPF=yes
# CFLAGS += -I/usr/local/include
# LDFLAGS += -lspf2

#CFLAGS += -I/ctyme/linuxapps/exim/libspf2-1.2.9
#LDFLAGS += -lspf2

#CFLAGS=-DSPF -I/usr/include/spf2
#EXTRALIBS_EXIM=-L/usr/lib -lspf2

I have no idea what these flags actually do. It would be handy if this
worked consistently and that the Exim docs could be changed to reflect
what you really need to do. I suspect it is out of date.

--
Marc Perkel - Sales/Support
support@???