Re: [exim] RCPT ACL being ignored from php

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Mike Packer
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] RCPT ACL being ignored from php
Hi Jakob,

Thanks for your suggest it really helped me focus in on the issue. What I
was trying to do is prevent a development website some sending e-mail to
real clients and only allowing them to go to our test domains.

In the end I just edited the domains variable in the dnslookup router to
only look up the domains in my list that I wanted to send to and that solved
my issue.

dnslookup:
driver = dnslookup
domains = lsearch*@;/etc/exim/rcptto
transport = remote_smtp
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
no_more

Regards
Mike

Mike Packer