[exim] ldap woes

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dave Preston
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [exim] ldap woes
Howdy all,

I am in the midst of trying to provision a new mail gateway, and the
ldap lookups which work on the older gateway are giving me fits with
this new one. Near as I can tell from my rummaging around on the
Internet for a solution, there is a trailing space in the search
filter for some reason and I am not sure why it is there. I have 4.71
on the old Slackware 11 server and was trying to be all modern with
ubuntu and am now stuck. I have tried both 4.71 and 4.72 on the new
one with the same results. Openldap is 2.3.27 on the old server and
2.4.11 so I am suspicious of that but puzzled at the same time. They
call out to our Windows global catalog servers to verify recipients.

exim -d -bd gives me the following;

5059 ldap_search failed: -7, Bad search filter
5059 perform_ldap_search: ldap URL =
"ldap:///DC=hsmc,DC=com?mail?sub?(proxyAddresses=SMTP:****@hsmc.com) "
server=sf-dc-03.hsmc.com port=3268 sizelimit=0 timelimit=0 tcplimit=0

and for the router, the seemingly tried and true;

           data = ${lookup ldap { \
                          user="cn=XXXX,CN=Users,DC=hsmc,DC=com" pass=XXXX \
        ldap:///DC=hsmc,DC=com?mail?sub?proxyAddresses=SMTP:${quote_ldap:$local_part}@${quote_ldap:$domain})}}

I would appreciate any assistance on this.

Thanks,

Dave