Re: [exim] listed at Backscatterer.org

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dennis Davis
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] listed at Backscatterer.org
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010, Ron White wrote:

> From: Ron White <exim.ml@???>
> Cc: exim-users@???
> Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 17:02:18
> Subject: Re: [exim] listed at Backscatterer.org

> Is it not possible to have an ACL check for over-quota and reject
> at SMTP time? I don't use Quotas myself, so I've not looked into
> it.

Potentially difficult if your mailstore is a separate IMAP server,
eg Cyrus, Dovecot.  But would you want to do this?  Surely
over-quota should be treated as a temporary failure.  Maybe you'd
want to accept the message and hope the user clears the problem so
the message can be delivered.
--
Dennis Davis, BUCS, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY, UK
D.H.Davis@???               Phone: +44 1225 386101